Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh Sigh.......

Last November I left Albania for a hiatus of sorts. Because of the power outages I was left in our apartment freezing my buns off for most of the day. So I've now spent the winter here in Canada, a country that knows everything about cold temperatures and how to keep warm. One of the most wonderful things I've discovered this winter is FLEECE SHEETS for your bed. Oh how I wish I had these back in Tirana! You can see my sheets folded on my bed in this photo. That's ONE flat, one fitted, and two pillow cases, and it's about 2 feet high! On the bed they are the most comforting feeling you can imagine. Soft as a baby's bottom, you virtually sink into them. They never feel cold- never. And they feel so good against your skin. But I have one problem, you can see how much space they take up--- how am I ever going to fit these into my already stuffed suitcases??????????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you can return them or get a new pair or try to vaccum pack them into a bag? like a plastic bag that would fit into another bag...