Thursday, May 01, 2008

Do Something Good

If you're looking for a place to do something good with your money, let me recommend an organization that is close to my heart- Bethany Christian Services. This is a well-run home for orphans, and at-risk children here in Albania. A few of my friends and I volunteer here for a few hours each week and we're truly impressed with the people who run the home and with the staff who lovingly take care of the beautiful children. Each and every one of them is an angel from Heaven and if I could I'd take all of them home with me.

Here's an article with some good information on Bethany and at the bottom is a link to their own site, making it easy to donate some funds that will make a huge difference to a tiny human life.

2 comments:

Ana Tapadas said...

Nice site!
Muito interessante.

Beatriz Macias said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier, and for your nice comment. Here I am visiting, and enjoying your blog as well. I will come back.