Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Baby!



25 years ago today I was in the hospital giving birth to my second child, J.D. Luckily for me, his birth, like that of my fabulous daughter, wasn't difficult and didn't take long at all. If only for this reason I have reason to love them both. My daughter R was 2 1/2 yrs old when her little brother was born and quite in love with the new addition to our family. He was (and always has been) a dream child. No mother could ask for a more wonderful son.


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

And a big shout-out for J.D.'s awesome girlfriend O, who is also celebrating a birthday today. They are separated by an ocean for an entire year and I'm sure that is a very difficult challenge to their relationship, but knowing them, I know their love will hold things together.


Happy Birthday O!


6 comments:

O said...

You've made me cry!
Love you Kim.

GMG said...

Congratulations to Mother and happy birthday to son!
Nice pictures!
I'll be absent for a while. Meanwhile, leave you with a somehow surprising post at Blogtrotter
Wish you a great fortnight and see you by mid-February!

belle_fleur said...

Happy Birthday to your beloved son!

Selfmaderadio said...

All the best, Kim. I understand you. feeling the same. Happy birthday!

eni said...

happy birthday and best wishes dear!

Miss Kim said...

Thanks for the wishes everybody!

O... P is away for 3 days and I feel like part of me is missing... I can hardly imagine being apart for an entire year.