Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Bit About Me Meme

I was tagged for this meme by Eni quite some time ago (actually just over a month ago)and have finally gotten around to giving the answers some thought. So here we go!

1.Interested in? Photography, Books, Cooking, Journalling, Painting and Travelling
2.What country? Albania at the moment ~ Home is Where My Heart Is!
3.What do you love? My Family ~ Hubby, Kids, Mom & Dad, and Coco (my sweet, snoring Shih Tzu)
4.The most beautiful thing? Harmony
5.What do you dislike? Bullies
6.What kind of difficulties you suffer? Never having enough waking hours in my day!
7.What kind of person are you? I hope I am kind.
8.An important part of your life? My girlfriends (you know who you are!).

3 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

Oh thanks for my purple lion! I have been a bad blogger as of late BUT I will be making some changes and will try to post more often.

How were your holidays? Did you get my emails?

Cyn

Cynthia Rae said...

ps. I like the new look of your blog!

Ginnie Hart said...

I never do these memes myself, Kim, but I sure do love reading them from others. I always learn something! :)