Saturday, August 11, 2007

Toronto the Beautiful

Toronto is a fantastic example of a city that blends the old with the new.


I'm back! Yes it's not yet September but I've been having such a great time here in Canada with my family that I decided I'd better keep you up-to-date with everything that's going on.


The newly renovated Royal Ontario Museum with its incredible "Crystal" addition!

The first week of our vacation was spent in Toronto with our kids. We had a lot of fun together acting like tourists in our own hometown. We took a city tour on a double decker bus (hot, hot- HOT!) and then a lovely boat tour around the Toronto islands. It's been years since we've spent much time in the city and so much has changed, but Toronto is truly even more beautiful than ever. Unlike so many other big cities, it's not dying but is growing by leaps and bounds. The skyline is breathtaking especially at the end of the day, and I'd definitely encourage you to spend a few days in the city sometime.


2 comments:

Josh said...

Love the bus tour!! Toronto is definitely a fun place to visit or live in!

Ginnie Hart said...

Since Toronto isn't that far from my home in Michigan, I really need to make a point some day of spending time there!!!