Friday, March 31, 2006

A Musical Meme

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? "The Wanderer" by Jackie DeShannon
Will I have a happy life? "Makin Whoopee" by Eddie Cantor
What do my friends really think of me? "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin Like That?" by Dolly Parton
What do people secretly think of me? "Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart" by Gene Pitney
How can I be happy? "Little Bit of Love" by Celine Dion
What should I do with my life? "These Boots Were Made For walking" by Nancy Sinatra
What is some good advice for me? "Be Careful" by Ricky Martin
How will I be remembered? "Sweet Sweet Smile" by The Carpenters
What is my signature dancing song? "Super Trouper" by ABBA
What do I think my current theme song is? "Heaven When We're Home" by The Wailin Jennys
What song will play at my funeral? "Good As Gold" by The Beautiful South
What type of men/women do you like? "The Orangutan Gang" by David Lewis &
What is my day going to be like? "Late in the Evening" by Simon & Garfunkel

So do the meme and let me know! (You too Rebekah!)

3 comments:

Rowena said...

Usually I'm not so enthused about memes because they're usually stuff about yourself and I get tagged 2 or 3 times for the same one! But this here looks like so much fun, I'm gonna have take a stab at it.

Too horrendous a story about your luggage! Accch!! But the mice below, ha!

Cynthia Rae said...

This looks like a fun meme! I can't wait to give it try.

Glad to know that you are home safe and sound AND back to blogging. Your flowers look beautiful (what a sweet hubby) and yea, your missing bag is back. Did you ever get inside?

Cyn

Ginnie Hart said...

I've told Donica I want her to do a shuffle sometime and I'll add the questions to the list. I think this would be a hoot for her!