Monday, November 14, 2005

Twenty Questions

Taken from Germany Doesn't Suck

1. What's for breakfast? Today- coffee at 7:30 and then applesauce and yogurt at 10.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily? The Albanian Daily News- it's the only daily english paper here.
3. What do you do when you can't sleep? I can always sleep!
4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Aggitated.
5. Do you remember your dreams? Normally no, but I am having very vivid dreams lately and remembering them.
6. Name something from your dream last night? A slimey snail.
7. Name a food that describes you. Mashed Potatoes.
8. Today you are wearing... navy tights and a baby blue t-shirt (but then I got cold and put on my favourite huge black sweater.
9. What's in your pockets? My sweater has a pouch in front so I keep my hands there to warm them up.
10.Did you sing in the shower today? What did you sing? No hot water= no shower.
11.What's the last song you heard? Surround Me With Your Love on my Hotel Costes CD- Love it!
12.Looking forward to the holidays? Thursday-->Madrid - here we come !
13. Where do you want to be this instant- On a beach in Sri Lanka.
14.What's for lunch? Crackers and cheese with tea.
15. What's something you would like to do soon? Learn to make Sushi.
16. Reading anything now? What is it? Freakonomics.
17.What's for dinner? I'm craving Spaghetti Bolognese.
18. A Favorite part of the day is...when P gets home.
19.Are you happy? I'm relatively happy.
20. Will your friends do this meme? That would be so nice.

1 comment:

Belgrade Daily Photo said...

Tinted windows are illegal in many places in the USA too-- particularly the front-side windows.

Odd about the motor boats... !