Thursday, March 09, 2006

Things I Truly Miss About Tirana

1. Espresso Coffee--- no one in Nova Scotia drinks espresso- in fact they don't even know what it is and I can't buy it anywhere.

2. Sparkling Water--- I am tired of still water... I seriously need some bubbles!

3. Outdoor Cafes---even if I'd have to wear a jacket, I miss sitting outdoors in the sunshine in March drinking good coffee.

4. Good Thin Crust Pizza--- Canadians seem to think pizza only comes in one size- 2 inches thick and loaded with everything. But good pizza is really thin and covered with carefully chosen favourites.

It seems like I am getting myself ready for my return to 'real life'!

5 comments:

ITS said...

Yay! You are back! So excited!

If I make some decent money this summer I will be in Tirana during the fall! We shall have an espresso together!

Cheers,

~its

Miss A said...

You have no idea how bad all this news is.
My brother is getting married in Nova Scotia this suumer, how am I going to survive two weeks with no espresso!

christina said...

Tim Hortons has no espresso? That needs looking into.

ITS said...

I think a Tim Hortons franchise costs less than a real espresso machine :D

Unknown said...

Panago pizza makes thin crust! And yes I'd agree on the rest! They need more carless streets to solve that problem I think with the outdoor cafes.