Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm a Pack Mate- Pack Rat!


I'm sending out BIG THANKS to my friend Expat Traveller (whose real name I don't know) for leaving one really fabulous comment the other day. I was complaining that I found some wonderful, warm fleece sheets that would not fit in my luggage and she reminded me about these oh so useful things:

If you've never seen them I'm telling you they're amazingly helpful things! They are plastic bags which have a hole where you attach any vaccuum cleaner and then the air is sucked out of the bag, thereby flattening everything in the bag! As you see on the box, they help you to fit 3X more space in your suitcase! Now I can bring home those sheets which will help keep us warm when we have no heat on those chilly Albanian nights!

And special thanks to my mother for running out to buy me a box of these Pack Mates!

You're a sweetie Mom!

1 comment:

Miss Kim said...

No kidding! Now I use two slightly smaller suitcases rather than one large one!