Friday, November 11, 2005

Quick Update

I've had a horrible flu for the past 3 days but woke up this morning feeling so much better. Unfortunately I also woke up after 7:30 which means I missed the window of opportunity for having a hot shower (which I so desperately need!). Yesterday those who hold the keys to the power let us have an hour of power at around 1pm, so I'm hoping they might do that again today because it's Friday- and Friday is a special day- wouldn't you agree? I'll be back later!

3 comments:

christina said...

So sorry you've been ill, Kim! Let's hope your shower wish comes true today.

Choco Pie said...

You poor thing. Sick and no power. I hope things will get better. I can't imagine how hard it must be for people trying to manage their lives when the power is so unpredictable. We completely take it for granted.

Unknown said...

And I'm complaining about my water leak that I can't fix. Two weeks of that has driven me nuts but at least I've the hot water when I want. I sure hope there are solutions to these horrible problems for you guys!